Do you want to test voltages in your home?
Our Voltage Sensitivity Test Pen is the most advanced and innovative design to test different voltage types inside your home or office, solving automotive and household electrical issues. The embedded LED lights shine according to the signal density (low / medium / high), together with beeper sounds to alert you. The higher the AC voltage, the higher the frequency of beeps and flashes!
How to use:
1. Press the power button to start the tester.
2. Voltage alert: If AC voltage is detected, the buzzer will beep and LED light will flash. The higher the AC voltage, the higher the frequency of beeps and flashes.
3. Flashlight: The built-in light is useful in dim conditions and it turns off automatically after 5 minutes to conserve energy.
4. Auto power off: Voltage tester will automatically power off after 3 minutes of no AC voltage detection.
5. Low battery power indicator: When the battery is low, the power indicator lights will flash 3 times, the buzzer will beep one time, and the tester pen will power off.